End of December, beginning of January, time for the (now usual) retrospective.
In 2016, I
- wrote an article in MISC about cryptography;
- went slowly back to sports, mostly climbing;
- made new friends, and didn't lose any old ones, and I'm really glad that they're still there;
- created a small web-based wargame with friends;
- slowly started to rebuild my collection of teas;
- gave various talks about radare2, and a big one about Tails;
- abandoned several cool projects, like Tails and MAT, with the hope of getting back to them at some point;
- attended a dear friend's wedding;
- found the time to read some books from Foucault, Bourdieu, De Beauvoir, Sartre … I'm planning to read at least Despentes, Durkheim, and to (finally) finish my Proudhon books next year;
- published 20 posts on this blog; by the way, I changed its appearance too, thanks to skeleton. It's now fully responsive, and also hopefully prettier;
I don't remember last year, and I don't have much memory of one before either, so I don't really know if there is some kind of improvement. I hope I'll remember this one, and the ones after.