End of December, beginning of January, a lot of things happened to me last year.
In 2015, I
- kept being vegetarian, and slowly started to become vegan
- held another workshop at hacklu
- gave a talk at RECon with crowell about radare2, which made me realise that my English accent really sucks.
- did 3 releases of mat
- got a job
- stopped taking super-duper-spooky medication and having less panic/anxiety attacks
- went to Bucharest to play the Defcamp CTF with the Shellphish team.
- attended BerlinSide
- contributed to metasploit
- didn't lose any close friends, and made new ones
- got op on #io, then k-lined by bla
- was invited 3 days at San Francisco for a job interview
- gained some weight back, from less than 40kg to my regular 65kg ones
- wrote 45 blogposts
- saw my country take a dark path
- did an interesting internship in a small IT-security company
- moved between 3 flats
Also, at the end of his film Citizenfour, Laura Poitras thanked the contributors of some Free software projects, among them were Tor, Tails and OTR: I contribute(d) to them, and it really felt great to be indirectly thanked in an Oscar-winning film!
This was a better year than the previous one, I hope to see you all well and alive for the next one.