Since our last talk, we added some cool features:
httpOnlyflag on cookies that are encrypted
secureflag on cookies if the client is using https
- The code coverage is now about 95%
- Improved the performances with regard to hash-based filters
- More tests to check that we're handling corner cases correctly
- It's now possible to hook function based on their calltrace
- A lot of documentation in proper English
- Less bugs, including some portability ones
- A new fancy logo!
We're slowly but surely moving toward the beta stage!