No impressive or groundbreaking new features, but a maintenance release: more stable, and with fewer bugs.
- Fixed possible memory-leaks when hooking via regular expressions
- Modernise the code by removing usage of
- Prevent a possible crash during configuration reloading
- Fix the default rules to catch dangerous
- Improve compatibility with various
- Improve the default rules' compatibility with php8
- Prevent XXE in php8 as well
- Improve a bit the verbosity of the logs
- Add a rules file for php8
As usual, if you want to help, we have some low hanging fruits ♥
See you in your PHP stack!