Other things include the end of the beta status: Snuffleupagus is now stable, and this release will likely be the last one before the 1.0.
- PHP8 support
- Stacktraces in dumps
>operator now skips over functions
- this should make it easy to blacklist known pop-chains
- Move the CI from travis to gitlab-ci, since travis-ci isn't free anymore and way too expensive for me.
- Some code simplifications and constifications
- PCRE2 is now used when possible
generate_rules.phpscript is now more portable
- The strict mode is now disableable
As usual, if you want to help, we have some low hanging fruits ♥
See you in your PHP stack!