This release was done by kkadosh, and doesn't come with any major new feature, but a couple of bugfixes, a lot of internal improvements, and a coverage now close to 100%!
- Tighten a bit a command-injection prevention rule in the default rules set
- Increased the portability of the testsuite
- Improved documentation
- Usual code cleanup
- Snuffleupagus will throw an informative error when compiled for PHP5
- Snuffleupagus will throw an informative error when compiled without PCRE support
- The testsuite is now run on Alpine, Fedora, Debian and Ubuntu.
- Some rules against now-known vulnerabilities/techniques were added
- PHP7.4 is fully supported, without any compilation warning
- Snuffleupagus can now be used with PHP compiled without sessions support as a builtin (which is the case on Alpine).
- Fix a compilation warning on FreeBSD
- Cookies hardening is now supported on PHP7.3+
As usual, if you want to help, we have some low hanging fruits ♥
See you in your PHP stack!