As announced in the blopost, the previous release was my last one: since I'm no longer working for NBS System, I don't have access to the signing key any more. So kudos to kkadosh for doing this release entirely on his own!
The 20th of September, cypherbits opened an issue about a NULL-deref. This kind of things shouldn't happen in Snuffleupagus. So I decided to invest some time to bump the coverage, especially in corner-cases area: it went from 94% to a bit more than 99% between this release and the previous one, uncovering some bugs that are now fixed.
A big thank to Rémi Collet for providing patches, investigating issues, and taking care of Snuffleupagus in Fedora!
- The script provided to check is uploaded files are containing valid PHP is now available in PHP too, so you don't have to install Python if you don't want to.
- The hooking logic for
mb_stringhave been improved, yielding an unnoticeable performance boost
- The coverage has been improved, allowing to clean up a bit the code, and remove some minor dead portions.
- The simulation mode for cookies is now working in a much better way.
- PHP7.3 is now supported.
- Thanks to feedback from users, the documentation has been improved.
- Fix a segfault on 32 bits builds
- Fix a segfault when using the
strict_comparisonfeature with arrays
As usual, if you want to help, we have some low hanging fruits ♥
See you in your PHP stack!