This release is mostly a bugfix one, mostly to fix a crash:
.dump()filter is now supported for
evalblack/whitelist, thanks to our new contributor kkadosh.
- Assertions were added, to make the testsuite more robust.
- We added examples rules, like the ones for Typo3.
- Since people asked about this, we published our VLD-based script to check for malicious file uploads.
- Performances are now way better, I've seen +20% in some cases. We also improved our default rules in this way.
- The readme is a lot shinier.
- As usual, code simplification/cleanup.
Please do note that PHP nightly is no longer supported, because life is too short to spend time fixing compatibility issues with a software that isn't even released yet.
As usual, do feel free to pick some low hanging fruits if you want to help ♥
See you in your PHP stack!