There is a new bugfix version of MAT2, the 0.10.1,
- Improve the documentation as well as the manpage
- Improve the robustness of css, html, png, gdk-based, exiftool-based parsers
- Future-proof a bit the testsuite
- Handle tiff files with a .tif extension
- Improve the sandbox' usability
- Add support for wav files
Since I'm currently fuzzing some Python things at work, I thought about fuzzing mat2 as well.
I've also briefly fuzzed the only python dependency of mat2: mutagen, and found 9 unexpected exceptions and 3 infinite loops. I've also found a couple of issues in Python's stdlib, but this deserves a blogpost on its own.
A small release, fixing small bugs. As usual, if you know some python, help is more than welcome.